The School of Chemical Sciences also offers two minors; a minor in Chemistry and a minor in Biomolecular Engineering.
You must have completed 30 hours to sign-up for a minor.
- The Statement of Intent to Pursue a Campus-Approved Minor must be submitted to the student’s college of enrollment prior to the last day to add a class in the semester in which the student intends to graduate to assure timely processing. Please print this form out and bring to Express hours for SCS Advising.
- No priority for class registration will be given for the minor.
- The Minor form must be submitted to your college office prior to the last day to add classes in the semester you plan to graduate.
- You cannot graduate with an unfulfilled minor on your DARS audit.
- Students should review all minor requirements on the Provost “How to Declare a Minor” site as well as the minor form.
Minor Modification Form (Used to cancel a minor)
Students can sign-up for the minor by meeting with an advisor during the SCS Express Advising times. Please bring the minor form filled out to the Express Advising Meeting.