Grainger Engineering Library (Home of the CARE program) with summer daylilies in bloom.
Resources that may be helpful in your academic career are found below:
- LAS Success Workshops. Personal and professional development workshops designed to help you be successful throughout your college career.
- my.illinois.edu Class Schedules, catalog, programs of study for majors and minors, general education requirements.
- Student Forms Student forms for grade replacement, late add, etc.
- Campus Tutoring Resources
- SCS Study Guide
- Chemistry Learning Resources
- Time Mangement
- GPA Calculators
- LAS Admissions and Records Officers
- SCS Career Services 105 Noyes Lab, for career information in chemical sciences
- Career Center Pre-Health Advising Pre-health advising, handouts, etc.
- School of Chemical Sciences
- University of Illinois, UC
- Grad School, other professional degrees info
- International Student Services